Need a place to stay in the Amsterdam historical city center during a short stay or weekend?
As my jobs involves a lot of travelling, my appartment is often available for rent. It's a sweet apartment in the old city center, with a view on the diamond Factory and in a street next to the wide Oudes...chans canal. A quiet street in a busy area, less than 10 minutes walking from Amsterdam Central Station, Dam Square and Rembrandt Square.
In my apartment you will find:
* Twin bed (a very wide comfortable bedbank), couch, dinner table, bureau, erkertje with a view on the diamond factory
* Kitchen: diswasher, washing machine, etc
* Bathroom: shower, toilet
* internet connection
(* and lots of paintings)
As I'm very keen on my apartment, I like to know which travelers it hosts; so please include a little bit of information about yourself.
If you would like to read this in German, please click http://translate.google.nl/#en|de|
In the area you will find:
* The Old Newmarket (2 minutes)
* Dam Square (7 min's)
* WaterloopleinMarket (2 min's)
* Two old synagogues and a Jewish museum (2 min's)
* a grand supermarket (1 min)
* Rembrandt square (5 minutes)
* Plenty of bars and restaurants around and at Newmarket Squa...re (2 min's)